Question by CJ: Can you have a yeast infection without symptoms?
My latest pap came back with a yeast infection, but I have absolutely NO symptoms. NO itching, burning, discharge, or odor. If anything, I’m a bit dry.
I always thought a yeast infection was a burning, unbearable thing, but I feel nothing untoward. Could that test be wrong?
Answer by helper
It affects everyone differently. Basically the culture came back with an over growth of yeast, they could have caught it before it got bad enough to display its annoying symptoms.
What do you think? Answer below!
Recommended Search Terms:
- can you have yeast infection without symptoms
- can you have a yeast infection without symptoms
- yeast infection without symptoms
- can you have a yeast infection with no symptoms
- can u have a yeast or bactial vaginal infection with no symptoms other than order
- can you have a yeast infection wuthout signs
- could i have a yeast infection with no simptoms
- could i have an yeast infection if i have no signs
- can you have yeast without symptoms?
- i think i have a yeast infection with no symptoms