Question by CJ: Can you have a yeast infection without symptoms?
My latest pap came back with a yeast infection, but I have absolutely NO symptoms. NO itching, burning, discharge, or odor. If anything, I’m a bit dry.
I always thought a yeast infection was a burning, unbearable thing, but I feel nothing untoward. Could that test be wrong?
Answer by helper
It affects everyone differently. Basically the culture came back with an over growth of yeast, they could have caught it before it got bad enough to display its annoying symptoms.
What do you think? Answer below!
Recommended Search Terms:
- yeast infection without symptoms
- can you have yeast infection without symptoms
- is it possible to have a yeast infection with no symptoms
- can a man have yeast withoutsymptoms
- can you have a yeast infection without symptoms
- can you have a yeast infection with no symptoms
- can u have a yeast infecgion with
- what can you use if you have a Yeast infection
- it feel like i have a yeast infection with no discharge
- is it possible to have yeast infection without symptoms