Question by CJ: Can you have a yeast infection without symptoms?
My latest pap came back with a yeast infection, but I have absolutely NO symptoms. NO itching, burning, discharge, or odor. If anything, I’m a bit dry.
I always thought a yeast infection was a burning, unbearable thing, but I feel nothing untoward. Could that test be wrong?
Answer by helper
It affects everyone differently. Basically the culture came back with an over growth of yeast, they could have caught it before it got bad enough to display its annoying symptoms.
What do you think? Answer below!
Recommended Search Terms:
- can you have yeast infection without symptoms
- yeast infection without symptoms
- can you have candida without yeast infections
- yeast infections without symptoms
- can aguy have a yeast infection with no symptoms
- can you have a yeast infection without discharge
- how do u no if u can men have yeast infections
- can you have yeast with no symptoms
- is it possible to always have a yeast infection with no symtpms
- can you have candida without symptoms