Question by CJ: Can you have a yeast infection without symptoms?
My latest pap came back with a yeast infection, but I have absolutely NO symptoms. NO itching, burning, discharge, or odor. If anything, I’m a bit dry.
I always thought a yeast infection was a burning, unbearable thing, but I feel nothing untoward. Could that test be wrong?
Answer by helper
It affects everyone differently. Basically the culture came back with an over growth of yeast, they could have caught it before it got bad enough to display its annoying symptoms.
What do you think? Answer below!
Recommended Search Terms:
- yeast infection without symptoms
- can you have yeast infection without symptoms
- can you have candida without getting vaginal yeast infections
- can you still have a yeast but no itching
- can you still have a yeast infection without symptoms
- can you uave candiddia with out vaginal infection
- i have a yeast infection but no symptoms
- is it possible to have a yeaast infection without the typical symptoms
- vaginal yeast infection without symptoms
- CAN YOU HAVE CANDIDA WITHOUT A VAGINAL INFECTION